Welcome to Lee’s Place
to make your first therapy appointment at Lee’s Place
or to ask questions about our services.
Click here to see our Sliding Fee Scale
To provide quality therapy to adults, children, and families, regardless of their financial circumstances, who are coping with loss, trauma, or life changing experiences, while offering specialized training and education to the community.
Lee’s Place is a nonprofit grief, loss, and trauma therapy center providing professional mental health counseling and training services:
- for all ages, over 4
- for all grief, loss, and trauma issues
- serving the Tallahassee area, including Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla, Jefferson and Franklin Counties
The life changing events we can help with include:
- divorce, separation, or break-up
- victims of crime, trauma, domestic violence, or abuse of any kind
- abandonment, including foster care and adoption, incarceration
- life transitions (moves, change in finances/job, away from home for the first time)
- illnesses, including long term and caregiver needs, and anticipatory grief
- death, suicide, homicide
- loss of functionality (vision, hearing, appendages)
Our first session is offered free of charge, and subsequent session fees are based on a Sliding Fee Scale. By appointment only.
Our therapists speak to groups, schools, clubs, and in workplaces to assist in building understanding of what people are going through following any of these life challenges and how best to help.
Contact us at (850) 841-7733 with any questions.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and we rely on business and individual donations to continue providing services to everyone in need.
Please donate today
and remember Lee’s Place in your will and estate planning.
Thank you for your support.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION # CH13571