to make your first therapy appointment at Lee’s Place.
To provide quality therapy to adults, children, and families, regardless of their financial circumstances, who are coping with loss, trauma, or life changing experiences, while offering specialized training and education to the community.
Lee’s Place is a nonprofit grief, loss, and trauma therapy center providing professional mental health counseling and training services.
- for all ages, over 4
- for all grief, loss, and trauma issues
- serving the Tallahassee area, including Leon, Gadsden, Wakulla, Jefferson and Franklin Counties
The life changing events we can help with include:
- divorce, separation, or break-up
- victims of crime, trauma, or abuse of any kind
- abandonment, including foster care and adoption
- life transitions (moves, change in finances/job, away from home for the first time),
- illnesses, including long term and caregiver needs
- death, suicide, homicide
- loss of functionality (vision, hearing, appendages)
Our first session is offered free of charge, and subsequent session fees are based on a sliding fee scale.
By appointment only.
Our therapists speak to groups, schools, clubs, and in workplaces to assist in building understanding of what people are going through following any of these life challenges and how best to help.
Contact us at (850) 841-7733 with any questions.
We are a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization and we rely on donations to continue providing services to anyone in need. Please donate today!
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION # CH13571